All of you have some favorite things at home, aren’t you? Some of you pick the item, which you use mostly or the most expensive one. Choices could be various…
But we think that one of ‘dearest’ items of everybody is, well, the TV. If it has a LCD display, however, maintaining it is a bit more complicated.
See how you can sanitise the LCD display without buying any expensive and unnecessary products from the specialised stores. The tips that we will present you are extremely useful, because they may come in handy for cleaning any other delicate surfaces such as projectors, screens, and plasma TVs. Don’t forget to unplug the TV before you start!
- Tip 1 – it is highly important not to press and not to touch the screen with your fingers, as this can cause burning of the pixels of the LCD display. Do not use solvents, which contain acetone, ethyl alcohol, ethyl acid, ammonia or methyl chloride;
- Tip 2 – find a piece of soft cloth, but in any case do not experiment to clean the LCD display with paper, toilet paper or a damp handkerchief. You could use a microfiber cloth to simply wipe the surface;
- Tip 3 – if the screen is too dirty, then prepare a special solution. You will need deionized or distilled water and white vinegar. There is no need to use tap or mineral water as they may leave white spots on the screen. Mix equal parts of water and vinegar;
- Tip 4 – spread the homemade liquid on a soft cotton cloth or microfiber cloth. Important: never put from the fluid directly to the LCD display. Dampen the cloth and disinfect your LCD screen with slight moves in only one direction — from top to bottom.
- Tip 5 – wait for the complete drying of the display before turning the TV on!
If you are a connoisseur of art, then you probably have some paintings hung on the walls. Don’t forget about them when running domestic cleaning.
Here is our eco-friendly and easy-to-do idea – you will need just the middle of fresh and soft bread. Use it to rub the picture. Clear the remaining pieces of the bread with a soft brush. This is the most harmless cleaning method for oil paintings. If it doesn’t help, then it will not cause any damages – it is guaranteed! Maybe you prefer using professional cleaning service for achieving a perfect look of your home. But it’s always good to know how to take care of the “details”, you love, don’t you agree?